Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hey People, last night I went to the outdoor ice rink in downtown Detroit. I had soooooo much fun, It was really cool skating there with all of the lights and the fountain. Me and my little brother raced around the ice rink together (he's really good). Anyway the only reason I like skating is probably cause im pretty good at it. This winter My dad, my brother and I all made a really big ice rink in our back yard it was a lot of work, but it was worth it. At first I could barely stand up on skates but now im fairly good. Its probably just cause im Canadian.

3 comments:

  1. haha because ur canadian! wow! i SUCK a ice skating!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is sarah's sister stop hitting on her...hehe lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's not gross it's funny ur just silly i love eric!!

    ReplyDelete