Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hey Matt here, Thursday after school I got to go see some friends and we practically spent the whole time playing poker. I never new how play poker but I learned and ended up with the majority of the chips. Anyway the next day I spent most of my time with my family, that was pretty cool nothing amazing happened but it was fun. So then Friday night I went over to Mark Arnoulds house and I spent the night. Yeah girls guys spend the night at each others house sometimes, I dont know why you think its so wierd we don't play spin the bottle or seven minutes in heaven or anything. Whatever. So I think were on Saturday now, yeah,( happy belated Valentines Day!!!!) me and Mark got up and had breakfeast and around 11:00 am we went to Barnes and Noble and spent the whole time reading and listening to music. Most kids would'nt do that but we had fun. So then I went home and started reading the book I bought, 90 Minutes in Heaven, It seems like its gonna be a really good book. Then to sunday. Sunday was uneventful it consisted of going to church and not getting enough exercise.

The best part about sunday though was that in nine months i'm going to have a new baby cousin, this one will be the 16th cousin I have. and I always enjoy getting new ones. Monday was also uneventful ( you might be able to tell by now that I dont have the most exciting life so, if the intense boredom is too much for you, you might want to stop reading) I mostly just read books and listened to music the entire day. And now Im gonna go do something constructive and fun.





Thanks for Listening, Matt

1 comment:

  1. You've been tagged...Answer the questions truthfully...

    Were you named after anyone?
    When was the last time you cried?
    Do you like your handwriting?
    What's your favorite lunch meat?
    Do you have any kids?
    If you were another person, would you be friends with you? I
    Do you use sarcasm alot?
    Do you still have your tonsils?
    Would you bungee jump?
    What's your favorite cereal?
    Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
    Do you think you are strong?
    What's your favorite ice cream?
    What is the first thing you notice about people?
    Red or Pink?
    What is the least thing you like about yourself?
    Who do you miss the most?
    What color shoes are you wearing?
    What was the last thing you ate?
    What are you listening to right now?
    If you were a crayon, what color would you be? s
    What are your favorite smells?
    Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
    Do you like the person who sent this to you?
    What is your favorite sport to watch?
    What is your eye color?
    Do you wear contacts?
    What is your favorite food?
    Scary movies or happy endings?
    Last movie you watched?
    What color shirt are you wearing?
    Summer or Winter?
    Hugs or Kisses?
    What is your favorite dessert?
    What book are you reading right now?
    What is on your mouse pad?
    What did you watch last night?
    What is your favorite sound?
    Rolling Stones or Beatles?
    What is the farthest you've been away from home?
    Do you have a special talent?
    Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back?

    ReplyDelete