Friday, April 3, 2009

Hey people,
I'm just trying to come up with some stuff to say, I'm only doing this for points in Mr. Fielders class. Sorry thats really lame but whatever I'll do my best. So on tuesday I had a track meet against Salem. Ugh we got crushed 57-80. I did pretty good in my race but that doesnt mean anything because I'm only JV. I can't win any points for the team. Whatever we did our best but even though I can't score any points for the team I still felt responsible. Stevenson has'nt lost home duel meet for three years!
Anyway I need to come up with three hundred words. I'm not even close! so yesterday we had another track meet against South Lyon (By the way there track sucks) Well we crushed them!!! I cant even put into words how badly they got beat. Ahhh and the bus ride back to Stevenson was absolutely crazy! but you know what, I'm not even gonna go there.
Oh I have one more thing I can't wait for spring break!!!! I might go to Canada for easter to see all of my family. I have to help my dad put up a fence at the back of our property Ugh but whatever I'm so just excited to have no school!!!Crap! I still need more words Umm... Oh Happy Easter!!!!! sorry thats all I've got.
-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment